High Quality Polki Drop Mangalsutra
High-Quality Polki Drop Mangalsutra
Unit - One Mangalsutra Only
Metal - Brass
Plating - Gold Plated
Size - 17-18 inches Only
Packing Weight - 100 Grams Approximately
Stone & Colour - Gold Plated & Crystal Beads
All our products are handmade & Each product is unique and different from one another.
This Gorgeous Jewellery is Suitable for Dailywear
Mangalsutra means an auspicious thread uniting the souls for life long. The Mangalsutra is worn for the long life of the husband. This is a handcrafted product specially made for you. It will surely catch the attention on every occasion.
This set of jewellery is a combination of modern & traditional design. Dailywear, Office, or Festival, it's a stand-out statement jewellery piece for regular daily wear as well as special memorable occasions.
- We ship all over India & Worldwide (Prepaid Orders Only).
- We are working with two shipping methods standard & express.
- Standard Shipping (4-6 Working Days) - 90/- Rs
- Express Shipping (1-4 Working Days) - 150/- Rs
WHY ORDER WITH US?
- Verified Seller & Assured Quality.
- Over 500+ 5 Stars Google Reviews.
- Free Assured Gift On On Prepaid Orders.
- 70,000 + Happy Customers Trusted Brand.
- Extreme Quality Check Via Experienced Team.
- Shop Over 1499 Rs & Get Free Shipping In India.
- 7 Years Of Experience In Delivering High-quality Jewellery.
- For Customisation, Kindly Contact us on Whatsapp Click Here - 9586221777
More About Gold & Silver Mangalsutra Designs
Indian jewelry holds great cultural and religious significance, especially in the context of a Hindu wedding. The sacred necklace or mangalsutra, made up of black beads and a gold pendant, is a matrimonial symbol and a marriage symbol that represents the bond of love and commitment between the husband and wife.
Bridal jewelry in Indian weddings is often traditional, heavy, and ornate, and is considered an important part of the wedding ceremony. The use of gold and precious gemstones adds to the cultural significance of Indian jewelry. It is a symbol of unity and devotion and holds a special place in South Asian culture.
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages.
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity.
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturiser, soap or other harsh chemicals.