Beautiful Simple Blackbead HandMangalsutra
Beautiful Simple HandMangalsutra
Unit - One Hand Mangalsutra
Metal - Brass
Plating - Gold
Size - Adjustable Free Size
Packing Weight - 20-25 Grams Approximately
Stone & Colour - Gold & Blackbeads
All our products are handmade & Each product is unique and different from one another.
This Gorgeous Jewellery is Suitable for Dailywear
A hand mangalsutra is a traditional Indian jewelry item worn on the wrist, rather than around the neck like a traditional mangalsutra. Hand mangalsutras are usually made of gold and are worn by married women as a symbol of their marital status. There are many types of hand mangalsutras available, from traditional to modern designs, including diamond, kundan, pearl, temple jewelry, and antique designs. Hand mangalsutras also come in a range of weights, from lightweight and delicate designs to heavier, more elaborate pieces.
Other popular styles of hand mangalsutras include adjustable and simple designs, as well as unique and designer pieces. Gold and silver are also popular materials for hand mangalsutras, and there are many options available to suit different budgets and preferences. With so many styles and designs to choose from, there is sure to be a hand mangalsutra that suits every woman's style and personality.
- We ship all over India & Worldwide (Prepaid Orders Only).
- We are working with two shipping methods standard & express.
- Standard Shipping (4-6 Working Days) - 90/- Rs
- Express Shipping (1-4 Working Days) - 150/- Rs
WHY ORDER WITH US?
- Verified Seller & Assured Quality.
- Over 500+ 5 Stars Google Reviews.
- Free Assured Gift On On Prepaid Orders.
- 70,000 + Happy Customers Trusted Brand.
- Extreme Quality Check Via Experienced Team.
- Shop Over 999 Rs & Get Free Shipping In India.
- 7 Years Of Experience In Delivering High-quality Jewellery.
- Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Store in separate zip lock bags with air squeezed out to avoid damages.
- Wipe it gently with a clean cloth after each use, to increase longevity.
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturiser, soap or other harsh chemicals.